Thursday, December 31, 2009

New 2010

this is the closes post i had ever write out since is soooo near to 2010..
haha...
from the history of 2009,alot of nice&fun/cool things had happen..
and some are not..lol
let me just rethink what had happen...
this year i get my first blog
i get to know my first real friend
my first part-time job
first time earn my blood sweat money(it sound much better in Chinese)
first time din feel anything when i get super low marks for sejarah(cz i get used 2 it ad..)
first time fail my add math...
first time went 2 such wonderful tuition center
first time meet a tuition teacher that really understand students
first time walking/running to KFC while raining for des b'day celebration
first time PASS my ADD MATH!!!
first time my hp send my draft massage to others...==
first time sing caroling in public
first time din get last term report card until next year..haha..(parents still duno)
first time experience 2 faces teacher..
first time to set a computer in my room..but no internet..T.T
first time ever change a new glasses
n sooo many things had happen
yet i malas wanna write out all...
haha..


anyway....
just hope that the following year will be more awesome
more cool&more A's for my coming SPM exam...
haiyo...pressure year...
but nothing is impossible...!!!
i already have plans for next year...just hope all of it will come true..
gambatik all!!!
say goodbye to history 2009&
HAPPY NEW 2010 YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment